I Love You Too OST (2010)


INFORMAÇAO
Tracklist:
1. Burn Your Name – Powderfinger
2. Into It – Dialogue
3. Don’t Hold Back (Radio Edit) – The Potbelleez
4. Can’t Hold Back- Kaz James, Featuring Macy Gray
5. Alice And Blake – Dialogue
6. In Bed – Score
7. Say Hey – Michael Franti & Spearhead (Feat. Cherine Anderson)
8. Letter To Alice – Score
9. Do You Realize?? (Remastered Album Version) – The Flaming Lips
10. Don’t You Think It’t Time – Bob Evans
11. Politically Correct – Dialogue
12. Mechanic – Score
13. Thank God I’ve Hit The Bottom – You Am I
14. Constance George – You Am I
15. Die Pretty – The Salvagers
16. Cyan – Dialogue
17. It’s Only From – Abby Dobson
18. Jim’s Miniture Train Theme – Score
19. Ufo – Sneaky Sound System
20. The Others – Tv Rock Vs Dukes Of Windsor
21. Brother/sister – Score
22. Will You Be My Best Man – Dialogue
23. Plans – You Am I

Size: 57.10 mb

link

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário